All the children of Our Lady of Lourdes School wear a school uniform of which we are very proud:
- Pale blue polo shirt with school logo (available from school supplier only - no alternatives)
- Grey sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo (available from school supplier only - no alternatives)
- Medium grey trousers / shorts or pinafore dress / skirt
- Grey / black/white socks (visible above shoes)
- Grey / navy tights
- Sensible black footwear, either shoes or ankle length boots (not trainers / not knee length boots)
- Plain navy school coat (available from school supplier only - no alternatives)
- Plain navy woolly hat during cold weather (no motifs, available from school supplier)
- Plain navy scarf/gloves
- Painting overall (Reception children)
- Wellington boots (Reception class)
- Pale blue / white check (Gingham) dress
- Grey shorts
- School baseball / legionnaire’s cap
Physical Education Kit
- Plain navy blue shorts
- Plain navy tracksuit bottom in cold weather
- Plain polo blue T-shirt
- Plain black plimsolls (trainers for outdoor work)
- Official school bag and P.E. bag
All items are available from https://www.myschoolstyle.com/school/olol/
Hair should be neat at all times. No extremes of fashion are allowed including tracks/ logos shaved onto the scalp and long hair should be tied back at all times. Hairbands should be soft and navy, white or grey. "Scrunchies" or hair elastics should also be navy, white or grey.
No jewellery should be worn except small plain studs.
Children are permitted to wear a plain inexpensive watch.
All items of uniform should be clearly marked with a sew on / iron on name label.
Neither toys nor valuables should be brought to school.
Parents are asked to note, in case of an emergency, a temporary exemption from the above may be granted if written request is provided by parents stating clearly how long the concession is required and for what purpose.
Click here to order our school uniform from myschoolstyle.com.